Time to prepare:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat, lightly spray with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, and whisk in. Add in the baking powder, mix together.
- Dollop the pancakes, 1/4 cup at a time onto the hot skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until lightly browned on one side.
- Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes and serve hot with maple syrup or honey.
A little tips why not add some strawberries or other fruit to make it even more refreshing.